For Montage Medical Group patients
Find out how to manage your care from Montage Medical Group doctors, so you can stay well and get the most benefit from your visits.
Prepare for your appointment
Help your appointment go smoothly. Make sure to:
- Arrive early to complete forms if it’s your first visit. Or, fill out your new patient packet at home
- Bring a list of your current medications (or the bottles)
- Get medical tests your doctor has ordered, usually at least 72 hours before your appointment, so your doctor can review the results before your visit
- Learn about billing, insurance, and financial assistance
If you need to refill a prescription medication, call your pharmacy. The pharmacy will then send us your refill request. It may take up to three business days before your prescription refill is ready, so call the pharmacy several days before your medicine runs out.
Medical records and privacy
You must sign a request form if you’d like us to:
- Request your health history from a doctor who’s not part of Montage Medical Group
- Release your medical information to a facility that’s not part of Montage Health
To view and download the form, review medical records information. You can also view your health information online through a patient portal.
To see how we protect your health records, read about our:
Packet for new patients
Save time at your first appointment. Before you arrive, please download, print, and fill out the new patient registration form, as well as the new patient packet for the specialty of the doctor you’ll see:
Bring the completed documents to your appointment to make registration go faster. If you don’t have access to a printer, come to your appointment 15 minutes early to fill out the forms.