Your experience on our website is important to us. Find out how Montage Health supports and enhances website usability and handles and safeguards the personal information you provide when interacting with some of our content and services.
We aim to make our website easy to use for everyone, including people with disabilities. Our website accessibility statement explains the steps we take to comply with accepted Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Use your information and who has access to it
- Communicate with you
- Secure and store your data
- Allow you to control your data and opt-out
Terms and conditions
- How you can use the website
- Prohibited uses of the website
- Montage Health’s right to make changes
- Trademark and copyright protection
- How we prevent abuse and inappropriate content
- Limitation of liability and indemnity
- Notices and feedback
- Use of information
- Governing law
Patient rights and policies
Read policies designed to protect your rights when you or a loved one get care from Montage Health.