Gym etiquette and cleanliness
Help us create a great experience for everyone at Montage Wellness Center. Follow these guidelines every time you visit one of our fitness facilities.
Show respect for your fellow gym-goers by following these guidelines:
- Avoid wearing strong fragrances
- Be mindful of the dress code. Wear closed-toed shoes in the fitness area. Do not wear jeans
- Be on time to group classes
- Bring water or sports drinks in closed containers, if desired. Leave other food and beverages at home or in your car
- Do not take pictures or talk on your mobile phone in the fitness area or locker room
- Return weights to the rack after use
- Share weight machines with others between sets
- Shower before getting in the pool
- Swim laps in the lap pool only. Share lanes
- Use headphones when listening to music
- Use the wheelchair -accessible showers only if you have a disability
Keep the facility enjoyable for all members. Clean up after yourself and be mindful of others.
- Wipe down exercise mats and equipment after use
- Inspect showers and sinks after use. Remove personal care items and wipe away any fallen hair
- Throw trash in the trash containers
- Put bags in lockers (not the fitness floor)
- Individuals with bandages are not allow in the pools
- Tell staff about cleanliness issues that need attention
Member rules and regulations
Refer to your member handbook for all member rules and regulations. If you need a copy of the handbook, email us or stop by the front desk.