Enjoy the convenience of seeing your Montage Medical Group doctor or healthcare provider virtually. Using your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can schedule and attend an appointment with your regular doctor. Get the care you need whenever and wherever is easiest for you, including from the comfort of home.
When to use a video visit
Schedule a private video visit when you need:
- Diagnosis and treatment of a minor illness or injury, such as a cold, influenza (flu), rash, or other concern
- Routine checkup
- Prescription refill
- Follow-up care for an existing issue
How it works
- Call your Montage Medical Group provider or send a message through MyChart to schedule your visit
- You’ll receive an email with a link to click on at the time of your appointment
- The link will take you to a website that guides you through a few easy steps
- When your appointment begins, you and your doctor will be able to see and hear each other
Cost of a video doctor call
Video visits cost the same or less than in-person care. After your visit, expect to be billed just as you would for an in-person office visit, with your usual co-pay.