What MoGo treats and what to expect
Visit the MoGo Urgent Care near you for quick, convenient care of most minor illnesses and injuries. You can also access occupational health services, such as pre-employment physicals and testing.
Conditions we treat
You or a loved one age six months and older can start to feel better sooner with help from our friendly, caring team. See a healthcare professional who can diagnose and treat:
- Allergies or allergic reactions
- Diarrhea and upset stomach
- Gynecological (GYN) symptoms
- Headaches and earaches
- Injuries, such as minor cuts, burns, bruises, sprains, and strains
- Minor fractures (broken bones)
- Respiratory infections and symptoms, such as cold, flu, and sore throat
- Skin symptoms, such as rashes due to poison ivy or poison oak
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Find fast relief from female reproductive system symptoms, such as a yeast infection or unusual discharge, pain, or spotting, thanks to a quick urgent care visit. You can also receive confidential pregnancy and limited STI testing.
School and sports physicals
MoGo Urgent Care makes it easy when your child needs a physical exam before starting school, camp, or an extracurricular activity. Our staff can fill out any needed forms during your appointment.
Count on MoGo to provide your staff with pre-employment testing and the occupational care they need to stay well on the job. We offer:
- Screenings, including drug and alcohol testing
- Physical exams
Call (831) 622-5805 for more information about MoGo Urgent Care employer services.
For workers’ compensation patients
If an injury occurs at work it falls under workers compensation guidelines. Since MoGo Urgent Care is not a contracted Workers Compensation facility we are prohibited by Workers' Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB) regulations from seeing any workplace injuries or illnesses. Please see your human resources representative or claims adjuster regarding authorized treatment centers available to you.
What to expect during your visit
Access the superior care you expect from Montage Health and Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula in a warm, modern setting designed with you in mind.
When you arrive, a clinical concierge will welcome you and guide you through your entire visit, so you have the smoothest, best experience possible. Your concierge will escort you to your exam suite, take care of your registration, and record your vital signs. Then, a nurse practitioner will provide a diagnosis and treatment plan.
How long will my visit last?
Simple visits last about 30 minutes. Visits requiring X-rays and lab work may take longer.
On-demand, onsite services
Take advantage of specialized services all conveniently located under one roof. Depending on your needs, your visit may include:
- Fast, accurate blood tests and other lab work, such as rapid flu, strep throat, UTI, and pregnancy tests. We only perform lab tests ordered by MoGo providers
- Medical supplies, such as crutches and splints
- Prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications used to treat conditions diagnosed at urgent care. We only provide visit-related medications, not routine refills. Talk to your primary care provider or visit your pharmacy for refills. We do not prescribe narcotics, such as opioids, and we follow the guidelines set by Prescribe Safe Monterey County to ensure safe use of prescription medications and pain management
- Visit-related X-rays
MoGo accepts most major health insurance plans and offers a flat-rate fee for those not using insurance. Learn more about insurance plans we accept and the cost of a typical urgent care visit.
Rely on our team to record your urgent care visit information in your medical records so your primary care doctor stays up-to-date about your health. If needed, your MoGo provider may refer you to a local:
- Primary care provider for long-term medication management, further testing, or care of a chronic health condition
- Specialist who offers additional testing or treatments
Depending on what we treated during your MoGo visit, you may return to MoGo for any needed follow-up care, such as removing stitches or checking how well a wound is healing.
Can MoGo be my routine healthcare provider?
If you have health issues that need ongoing treatment or monitoring, choose a primary care provider. MoGo cares for occasional illnesses and injuries.