All women and girls deserve high-quality, affirming healthcare. Whatever your age or stage of life, choose Montage Health for the medical and wellness services you need to reach your goals.
Comprehensive well-women services
Partner with doctors and other experts who listen and advocate for you so you can access the health services that are right for you. Throughout the Monterey Peninsula, you'll find a wide range of specialists and locations ready to serve you.
Learn more about:
- Primary care, the day-to-day medical care you need to protect and improve your health long-term. Your primary care provider (PCP) can help you navigate the healthcare system, provide preventive care like vaccinations and screenings, diagnose and help you manage health conditions, and more
- Gynecologic care of the female reproductive system, including sexual health and menstrual cycle and menopause care
- Breast health services, such as screening and diagnostic exams like mammograms at the Carol Hatton Breast Care Center
- Complete prenatal, pregnancy, and postpartum care through our Family Birth Center, breastfeeding education, and other services
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation, a type of physical therapy that treats pelvic conditions
- Wellness services to boost your well-being and lower stress, including fitness offerings, nutrition guidance, and meditation classes
Other services from Montage Health
Often, women help their friends and family members access healthcare. Browse all of Montage Health's services to find ones that may be right for you, your child, or someone you care about. Montage Health is your local choice for great care from professionals who are committed to our community. Think of us when you want to improve your day-to-day life or you need specialized treatments.
Read our tips for living a healthy and active lifestyle, or take part in upcoming events, classes, or support groups happening near you.