Employee exercise programs
An active workforce is healthier, happier, and more productive. Rely on Montage Health Worksite Wellness to organize and lead exercise challenges and fitness programs your employees will enjoy.
We’ll customize your exercise program to your organization and staff in a way that reflects your work culture. You’ll also learn proven strategies and receive ongoing support to make your program successful.
Ask us to analyze the health needs of your employees to provide even more tailored, comprehensive recommendations.
Services we offer
Your organization may benefit from:
- Employee challenges – Motivate individual employees or teams to meet group exercise, weight loss, or step challenges
- Exercise classes – Bring expert instructors from Montage Wellness Center onsite to your organization to lead strength training, yoga, Pilates, tai chi, and other fitness classes. When needed, we can provide modified exercises for people of different abilities. Activities can be held before or after the work day or during the lunch hour. We'll travel to locations throughout Monterey County
Depending on your program, Worksite Wellness offers:
- Customized materials, such as email templates, brochures, and posters, to get the word out about your program, encourage participation, and answer common staff questions
- Online tools, such as our Wellness Portal, a secure resource for monitoring progress, taking part in challenges, and reaching goals that can sync to the personal devices your staff already use
- Help to determine and distribute challenge incentives
“The Route 66 Challenge helped me get moving and my husband began to join me. He lost a significant amount of weight during the challenge. He followed up with his doctor and no longer needs a surgery we thought he’d need! I lost weight too, but my husband not having to have a surgery beats all weight loss. It was all because of this challenge and how it rippled to other areas of my life and family.”
“I have a walking partner and this challenge helped her with weight and knee pain has pretty much gone away for her.”
“I enjoyed having an extra incentive to be active and get steps in after work because I am relatively sedentary at a desk most of the day.”