Worksite speakers and classes
Let Montage Health Worksite Wellness’ expert speakers motivate your workforce to live healthier, happier lives.
Trust our educators to provide accurate information, engage employees, lead group discussions, and answer questions. Our speakers provide medical care and wellness services to the community through Montage Health.
Health and wellness classes
Classes cover the topic of your choice, such as:
- Advanced care planning
- Asthma and allergies
- Cancer prevention and screening
- Healthy sleep
- Heart health and disease prevention
- Mental health and stress management
- Nutrition and weight management
We can help you select a topic based on your employees’ needs or interests. Ask us to create a group health report, which can help identify which areas may be most beneficial.
Think of Worksite Wellness when you need:
- Educational classes about the importance and benefits of exercise, how to develop an exercise routine, and how to ease back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Onsite exercise classes, including strength training boot camp, Pilates, tai chi, yoga, functional training, and modified activities for people with health conditions
Create a heart-safe workplace
Prepare your workers to save a life during a cardiac emergency. Our automated external defibrillator (AED) program provides:
- AED device installation and ongoing maintenance and support
- Employee training on how to use an AED, perform chest compressions, and more
Montage Health's community calendar
Search upcoming health and wellness classes and support groups you can encourage your employees to attend on their own time.
Health intervention programs
In addition to one-time classes, we offer ongoing programs that address common health concerns of employees and motivate them to take action:
Call Worksite Wellness for program-specific pricing.
Ergonomic and safety evaluations
Back pain, hand injuries, and repetitive motion injuries are leading causes of workers' compensation claims. Let us visit your worksite to evaluate risk factors, so you can limit claims and boost employee productivity. Our ergonomic evaluations and safety assessments cost an hourly rate of $200.
Smoking cessation consultations
Take advantage of our free 30-minute consultations to help your workers quit using tobacco for good.
Settings for events
Rely on our team to provide wellness services the way that works best for your organization and staff. Whether you're hosting a corporate lunch and learn, health fair, private event, or ongoing class or program, we’ll provide an excellent facilitator and any needed promotional and class materials.
Worksite Wellness offers speakers who are fluent in English and Spanish.