For healthcare professionals and staff
Find resources and support for your day-to-day work and long-term goals as a Montage Health medical staff member or employee. If you’re a professional not on our staff, such as a referring physician or researcher, you’ll also find helpful information.
For all Montage Health staff
Review Exceeding Expectations, an employee-created roadmap for making our organization a great place for patients to get care and our staff to work.
Visit The Daily CHOMP website, our employee intranet, for the latest information for Montage Health and Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula staff. You can use the intranet to view recent announcements, COVID-19 resources, employee wellness services, and more. Connect your device to the Montage Health VPN network for full intranet access.
LifeConnections insurance benefit
Do you and any dependents have insurance coverage through our employee health plan? Learn about LifeConnections, a health-coaching benefit to improve your well-being and save you money.
Remote system access
Want to use your home computer to fully access the Montage Health network? Call the Health Information Technology (HIT) helpdesk at (831) 625-4559.
After setting up remote system access, you can:
Safety and quality programs
The quality and safety of the care we provide is the responsibility of all Montage Health employees. Get familiar with some of the specific programs and initiatives in place to make our organization a trusted, leading health system, including handwashing protocols and daily staff safety meetings.
For healthcare providers
Easily access tools, services, and support for employed, affiliated, and community physicians and allied health professionals, including:
- Clinical intranet for authorized providers
- Laboratory Services resources and test directory
- Medical staff credentialing pre-application, status categories, and leadership resources
- Montage Health Link portal
- Outstanding Student Leader Award, a scholarship for children and grandchildren of Montage Health providers
- Play, Share, Meet, a physician engagement program offering continuing education, professional development, social events, volunteer opportunities, and more
- Prescribe Safe resources for physicians to prevent patient opioid misuse
Refer a patient
Find out how to make a patient referral to a Montage Health provider or service.
Interested in conducting research or a clinical trial at Community Hospital? Learn about the Institutional Review Board (IRB) research application and oversight process.
Scholarships for healthcare students
If you’re a Monterey County student who plans to pursue a career in healthcare, you may qualify for a scholarship opportunity from Montage Health.