Scholarships for healthcare students
Learn about Montage Health’s Collegiate Scholarship program, which awards educational funds to college students from Monterey County every year.
Am I eligible?
You may qualify for our Collegiate Scholarship program if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You’re a Monterey County resident for a minimum of one year
- You plan to pursue a healthcare-related career
- You’re enrolled in an academically approved college or four-year university healthcare program
- You’re in good academic standing. You must provide your grade point average (GPA) and references
- You have verifiable financial need
How to apply
Download and complete the following:
Include with your application a Healthcare Program Performance Evaluation [PDF] completed by an instructor in your program.
Send your completed application materials to:
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula Auxiliary
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
P.O. Box HH
Monterey, CA 93942
How many times can I apply?
You can apply for this award once per academic semester and up to three times total. All required documents must be submitted each time.
Other scholarship opportunities
Montage Health Foundation also funds:
- Outstanding Student Leader Award, a scholarship for high school and community college students who are the children or grandchildren of a Montage Health medical staff member
- Physician Scholars Program, which awards grants to doctors for education and professional development opportunities