LifeConnections is a program designed to help Community Hospital employees, and their loved ones, with certain chronic conditions, save money and improve their health.
Who is eligible?
You’re entitled to this free benefit if you have insurance coverage through Aspire Health Plan, our employee health plan. Also eligible are any dependents, such as your spouse or registered domestic partner or children, who have coverage through the plan.
LifeConnections is for people who have one or more of the following:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- High cholesterol or triglyceride levels
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
What the program includes
Take advantage of:
- One-on-one coaching and ongoing support from a healthcare provider who specializes in condition management. You and your coach will create a customized plan that helps you set and achieve goals and prevent complications
- Healthy living education customized to you and your learning preferences
- Assistance to find a primary care provider to make sure you get the care you need, including preventive screenings
Participate and save money
When you meet LifeConnections program requirements, you’ll receive co-pay waivers for medications and supplies related to your condition.