For physicians and allied health professionals
Access Montage Health resources that help healthcare professionals like you better serve your patients. Browse at-a-glance information you can reference in your day-to-day practice and supportive services to make your work with Montage Health positive and productive.
Tools and programs for providers and staff
Physician engagement program
Montage Health Foundation’s physician engagement program — The Lucas Fund for Physician Excellence — offers a wide range of opportunities and information. Connect with colleagues, enjoy cultural and recreational activities (including family-friendly events), and build professional skills. The program is constantly evolving to meet your interests. Take part in:
- Continuing education, professional development, and grand rounds
- Social events including outdoor activities, culinary offerings, and unique opportunities of the Monterey Peninsula
- Special grants and awards, including funding for your clinical volunteer work, professional development, and even purchasing a home
- Support from a team focused on the needs of physicians
- Volunteer opportunities
- Wellness resources to support your mental and emotional health, lessen stress, and prevent burnout
Suggest a CME topic
Submit a proposed topic for a continuing medical education (CME) activity by using our online suggestion form.
Want to use your home computer to access Montage Health systems? Call the Health Information Technology (HIT) helpdesk at (831) 625-4559.
Montage Health clinical intranet
Log into the clinical intranet, a private website for physicians affiliated with Montage Health. Only authorized users may visit the site.