Medical staff and allied health professional credentialing pre-application
If you’re interested in joining Montage Health or Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, review the basic qualification requirements and submit a pre-application questionnaire.
Practitioner qualification criteria
New applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements. Considering joining our team if you:
- Have actively practiced clinical medicine within the past 24 months
- Are a graduate of an approved medical, osteopathic, dental, or podiatry college
- Are licensed by the state of California
- Maintain current liability insurance coverage to exercise all requested privileges in not less than $1 million/$3 million, as determined by the Medical Executive Committee and the Board of Trustees
- Maintain a residence and active office practice in the Monterey County community on a full-time basis, located close enough to Community Hospital to provide appropriate continuity and quality of care
You are not eligible if, during the past five years, you have:
- Been denied medical staff membership or been involuntarily removed from medical staff at another hospital or healthcare facility
- Been placed on probation or sanctioned by a state licensing board or federal program
If you meet our qualification requirements, fill out our pre-application questionnaire. Once we review your questionnaire and confirm you meet the qualifications, you’ll receive an email with a username and password within three business days. Use these credentials to access the online application.