Montage Health Link portal
Montage Health Link is a secure, web-based portal powered by Epic that allows Monterey County community clinicians and their staff to view detailed patient information.
Who can use Montage Health Link?
You can use this web application if you’re a physician, credentialed clinician, biller, or coder. It lets you directly access the information stored in Montage Health’s Epic electronic health record (EHR) without implementing Epic at your practice.
As your patients receive care from us, we’ll send you real-time notifications and updates through Link. You’ll have the information you need to plan your patients’ ongoing care, and they’ll feel better knowing you’re aware of all the medical services they receive.
How to use Link
Link lets you quickly accomplish tasks on your computer, tablet, or smartphone anywhere you have internet access. The portal is intuitive and user-friendly, with no software or hardware to install or maintain.
Through Link, you can:
- Refer patients for Montage Health services and request physician consults without a phone call or fax, and we’ll send confirmations and patient updates in real time
- Place orders for medical services
- Send messages and communicate with Montage Health providers
Link is regularly and automatically updated so you can view the latest information about your patient, including:
- Allergies, medications, histories, current conditions, and more
- Consultation notes
- Discharge summaries
- Hospital admissions
- Lab, imaging, and test results
- Orders placed by Montage Health physicians
- Picture archiving and communication system (PACS) images
How do I gain access?
To enroll, complete our online form. Everyone who needs access, including office staff and physicians, will need to register individually. After you complete the form, you’ll receive access and further instructions.
- Once you click on the "enroll now" button above, you will be taken to the screen shown below. Click "Register New Account."
- On the next screen, click "Request access for a new site" and you will be taken to the form.