Financial planning services
Not everyone can be a financial planning wizard. That is why Montage Health Foundation partnered with Integris Wealth to offer you sound, personal financial advice.
What we offer
- Attend four personalized consultation sessions over six-months
- Leave with an individualized plan you can implement yourself, continue with Integris Wealth, or select another advisor of your choice.
Based on your needs and goals, you are provided with:
- Investment portfolio review and recommendations
- Long-term financial planning and recommendations
- Employment benefits review and recommendations
- Real estate portfolio review and recommendations
- Debt review and recommendations
- Tax review and recommendations
- Insurance policies review and recommendations
- Estate plan review and recommendations
- Philanthropic plan review and recommendations
- Your investment is $500 and paid directly to Integris Wealth
- Montage Heath Foundation’s investment is $4,500
- Integris Wealth’s investment is $5,000
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- A physician on medical staff for a minimum of two years and in good standing
- Demonstrate interest in or currently serving on a committee, workgroup, or leadership role with a Montage Health entity
- Commit to completing all four financial planning consulting sessions within six months or reimburse Montage Health Foundation 50% of the Montage Health Foundation’s $4,500 investment
- Complete a feedback survey when program is complete
Applications due November 1, 2022 or March 1, 2023.