Find guidance on what to expect when you visit our Cardiopulmonary Wellness office in Marina.
Services at this location
Expect high-quality outpatient care in a safe, supportive environment. You may visit our department for:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, a supervised education and exercise program to improve your heart health, reduce risk factors and improve quality of life.
- Pulmonary tests to evaluate lungs and respiratory system
- Medical Fitness Program to teach you how to manage a chronic (long-term) condition through safe and progressive exercise
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) Rehabilitation Program to improve symptoms like leg pain caused by PAD through education and monitored exercise
- Pulmonary rehabilitation, a supervised education and exercise program which focuses on helping you increase exercise tolerance, breath better, and control symptoms of a respiratory condition
- Smoking cessation to quit using tobacco