Laboratory – Carmel
Enjoy the convenience of fast, high-quality laboratory testing services near you in Carmel, California.
Find the lab in suite 256 of the Crossroads Carmel Shopping Center, behind the CVS Pharmacy, next to Montage Medical Group, Carmel. Take advantage of ample free parking.
Test instructions and results
If your doctor orders a test that requires you to prepare in a certain way, follow the instructions you receive. This helps make sure your test results are accurate.
Depending on your type of test, you may need to fast (avoid eating or drinking anything except water for 12 hours), follow certain medication instructions, and avoid certain over-the-counter supplements. If you have questions, talk to the doctor who ordered your test.
Create or log into your MyChart account, a secure, online portal where you can:
- Read instructions on how to prepare for your test and what to expect
- View your lab test results as soon as they’re available
- Communicate with your healthcare team
- Access your medical records
Services at this location
This lab collects samples for:
- Blood tests (hematology services)
- Allergy tests
- Basic and complete metabolic panels
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Cholesterol testing, including lipid profiles
- Diabetes diagnosis and monitoring, including hemoglobin A1C testing
- Iron and ferritin levels
- Liver function test
- Pregnancy tests
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and other thyroid tests
- Vitamin levels, including vitamin D and vitamin B12
- Stool analysis and fecal occult blood test (FOBT)
- Urinalysis and urine cultures
Get other tests at our hospital lab
Some tests that need to be collected in a specific way or timeframe are only available at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s laboratory. Before you visit a Montage Health lab, call us to make sure the test you need is available at the location you want to visit. See a list of common tests only available at Laboratory – Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Find out what it’s like to get accredited laboratory testing from Montage Health and Community Hospital. You’ll learn about the expertise and qualifications of our staff, when and how to expect your results, and more.