Laboratory – Marina
Visit the Marina Laboratory at Montage Wellness Center when you need prompt, professional testing services.
Find us in Marina on Second Avenue, across the street from the Marina Shopping Center, near Imjin Parkway and less than a mile from California State University, Monterey Bay. Parking is free.
Close to other health services
Our lab is conveniently in the same building as:
If you’re visiting one of these locations, you can quickly access laboratory testing during the same trip.
How to prepare for your test
Create or log into your MyChart account, a secure, online portal where you can read instructions on how to get ready for your test. Depending on the type of test, you may need to:
- Fast (avoid eating or drinking anything except water for 12 hours)
- Follow certain medication instructions
- Avoid certain over-the-counter supplements, like biotin
If you have questions, talk to the doctor who ordered your test.
Come to our lab after your doctor orders one of these tests:
- Allergy tests
- Basic and comprehensive metabolic panels
- Cholesterol levels (lipid profile)
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Creatinine levels to check your kidney (renal) function
- Hemoglobin A1C and other diabetes testing
- Iron and ferritin levels
- Pregnancy test
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and other thyroid tests
- Vitamin level testing
- Stool analysis and fecal occult blood test (FOBT)
- Uric acid test, which may require a blood or urine sample
- Urinalysis and urine cultures
Get other tests at our hospital lab
Some tests that need to be collected in a specific way or timeframe are only available at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s laboratory. Before you visit a Montage Health lab, call us to make sure the test you need is available at the location you want to visit. See a list of common tests only available at Laboratory – Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Learn more about our accredited laboratory services, including the qualifications of the professionals on our staff, when and how to expect your test results, and more.