Laboratory – Ryan Ranch
Get your laboratory test in suite 100 at Montage Health’s Ryan Ranch Outpatient Campus in Monterey. Benefit from our professional, streamlined approach, so you can get back to your day.
Driving directions and parking
Find us on the east side of Monterey by taking the Monterey Salinas Highway. Park for free in the lot in front of the building.
Convenient access to care
Save time by getting your lab test on the Ryan Ranch campus during your same visit for other healthcare services. You may be familiar with the building if you’re a patient of a Montage Medical Group physician with an office at this location.
Before your test
Talk to the doctor who orders your test about how to get ready. To make sure your results are accurate, you may need to follow certain dietary or medication instructions.
You can create or log into your MyChart account, a secure, online portal, to read test preparation instructions and view your results as soon as they’re available.
Accredited testing services
Bring your doctor’s order for:
- Blood tests
- Allergy tests
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Creatinine levels
- Basic and comprehensive metabolic panels
- Cholesterol levels (lipid profile)
- Hormone levels, including thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and cortisol
- Hemoglobin A1C, blood glucose (sugar), and other diabetes testing
- Iron and ferritin levels
- Pregnancy test
- Potassium levels
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA)
- Vitamin levels
- Food sensitivity and intolerance tests
- Stool analysis and fecal occult blood test (FOBT)
- Uric acid test, which may use a blood or urine sample
- Urinalysis and urine cultures
Get other tests at our hospital lab
Some tests that need to be collected in a specific way or timeframe are only available at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s laboratory. Before you visit a Montage Health lab, call us to make sure the test you need is available at the location you want to visit. See a list of common tests only available at Laboratory – Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Read helpful information about our laboratory services, including what to expect during your visit, when and how to expect your results, and the types of professionals who make up our team.