Laboratory – Seaside
Visit Montage Health’s laboratory in Seaside, California, for your lab test, no appointment needed.
Driving directions and parking
Get high-quality care while staying near home. We’re located close to the Monterey side of Laguna Grande Regional Park, off of Canyon Del Rey Boulevard. Parking is free.
What to expect
Ask the doctor who orders your test how you should prepare for it. Depending on the type of test, you may need to fast (avoid eating or drinking anything but water for 12 hours) or follow certain medication instructions.
Create or log into your MyChart account, a secure, online portal, to read instructions on how to prepare for your test. You can view your results in MyChart as soon as they’re available.
Depend on our lab for professional services that meet high standards for quality and safety. We offer:
- Blood tests
- Allergy tests
- Basic and comprehensive metabolic panels
- Cholesterol levels (lipid profile)
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Hormone levels, including thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and progesterone
- Hemoglobin A1C, blood glucose (sugar), and other diabetes testing
- Iron and ferritin levels
- Pregnancy test
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA)
- Vitamin levels, such as vitamin D
- Food sensitivity tests
- Stool analysis and fecal occult blood test (FOBT)
- Uric acid test, which may use a blood or urine sample
- Urinalysis and urine cultures
Get other tests at our hospital lab
Some tests that need to be collected in a specific way or timeframe are only available at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s laboratory. Before you visit a Montage Health lab, call us to make sure the test you need is available at the location you want to visit. See a list of common tests only available at Laboratory – Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Learn more about Montage Health and Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s accredited laboratory services, including when and how you’ll get your test results.