Montage Medical Group, Cardiology
Visit your Montage Medical Group heart doctor at our convenient office location in Monterey.
Driving directions and parking
From Highway 68, exit onto Olmsted Road. Turn left onto Garden Road and then left onto Garden Court, where you’ll see a sign that says Montage Medical Group by our driveway. Park for free directly in front of the building.
Services at this location
You may visit this location to see your Montage Medical Group doctor for cardiovascular services, such as:
- General and comprehensive cardiology care to detect or manage a heart condition
- Electrophysiology (EP) care of the heart’s electrical system to diagnose or treat an abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia) using advanced EP procedures
- Interventional cardiology procedures, which use imaging technology and minimally invasive techniques to diagnose and treat heart issues
- Advanced lipidology, specialized testing and care of cholesterol and triglyceride level disorders
- Management of structural heart disease
- Specialized heart failure program, focused on care and management of advanced heart disease
Explore the comprehensive heart and vascular services available across Montage Health that may benefit you, based on your health needs.
Your first appointment
Plan to bring your current prescription and over-the-counter medications in their original containers or a detailed list of what you take. The list should include medication names, dosages, frequency (when and how often you take it), and the name of the prescribing physician.
Arrive early for your appointment to allow time for parking and check in, that way your doctor can see you as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. You can use your MyChart account to check in before your appointment, but also let our friendly reception staff know when you arrive.
Smoking is not allowed on our campus. If you need help to quit, learn more about our smoking cessation program.