If you live in or near Carmel, MoGo Urgent Care is your local destination for treatment of most minor illnesses and injuries.
Locating the clinic and parking
Find us next to Prim’s Carmel General Store in the Carmel Rancho Shopping Center. Parking is free and available in the large lot outside the shopping center.
Conditions we treat
Seek relief from symptoms by visiting a clinic designed to offer high-quality care in a comfortable, modern setting. View the full list of conditions we provide care for, including:
- Allergy and asthma symptoms
- Infections, such as cold, flu, pink eye (conjunctivitis), urinary tract infections (UTIs), and more
- Mild orthopedic injuries, such as sprains, strains, and minor fractures (broken bones)
- Skin problems like rashes and minor cuts and burns
When your child needs quick, kid-friendly medical attention, think of MoGo Urgent Care. We’re ready to diagnose and treat common health concerns in patients age 6 months and older. We also offer physical exams required for your child to register for school and participate in extracurricular activities, like sports.
What to expect
From the moment you arrive, our staff — including a dedicated concierge — will focus on making your experience as smooth and helpful as possible. Rest assured, our priority is to address your health concerns as quickly as possible and to help you feel better. Most visits take about 30 minutes, so you can be on your way.
The services you receive during your visit depend on your specific needs. You’ll appreciate the convenience of getting all the care you need under one roof. We provide onsite:
- Medication dispensing for drugs needed to treat your diagnosed condition
- Testing services, including blood draws and rapid flu, strep throat, and other tests
Cost, insurance, and financial services
Learn what your visit may cost, which insurance plans we accept, and more.