Sleep Disorders Center
Rest easier when you learn about your sleep health at Montage Health’s Sleep Disorders Center, located in Suite 220 of our Ryan Ranch Outpatient Campus Building D.
After your doctor orders a sleep study in our center, you’ll stay in a private, homelike room with a DVD player and cable TV to enjoy before lights out. Use our soft pillows and blankets, or bring your own favorite bedding. You’ll rest in a bed that’s comfortable for you because we offer options of different sizes and firmness to accommodate different body types. If your child is having a sleep study, use one of our cots to spend the night in their room.
If you’re doing a home sleep study, visit the center during the day to pick up the needed equipment. We’ll teach you how to use it to monitor your vital signs as you sleep.
Count on a registered sleep technician to answer your questions and provide support throughout your study, so you feel comfortable and get accurate results.
Accredited sleep lab
Expect high-quality care because our Sleep Disorders Center has been accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine longer than any other sleep lab in Monterey County. This honor recognizes our qualified staff, advanced technology, and approach to tailoring care to your specific needs.
Find out how to refer a patient for a sleep study.
- Enter Ryan Ranch by using the Ragsdale Drive entrance from Highway 68
- On Upper Ragsdale Drive, enter the second driveway on your right, which takes you to Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula's Ryan Ranch Outpatient Campus, West Entrance
- Continue until you see the circular driveway between the two buildings (follow signs for the Sleep Center)
- Look for the entrance to the lighted parking garage under building D
- If you come at night (or in the morning to pick up a loved one), push the red button labeled “PUSH TO CALL” on the emergency phone box you’ll reach before the parking garage gates
- When the security team answers, give your name, date of birth, and reason you’re here
- Once you enter the garage, try to park close to the elevator on the right side (on the other side of the vending machines)
- Walk into the elevator and push the button for floor 2
- Upon exiting the elevator, turn left. You’ll see our entrance at the end of the hall
- Press the button on the call box outside the door to the Sleep Disorders Center. If no one answers, use the phone in the hallway behind you to dial 7210
Lost and found
Before leaving the Sleep Disorders Center, check your room to make sure you’ve packed all your personal items. If you forget something, we’ll let you know. Call (831) 649-7210 to schedule a pickup time.
You can pick up most items at the sleep center within 90 days. If it’s jewelry or something else valuable, you can pick it up from the Security department at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Print and fill out the following forms and bring them when you arrive for your sleep study:
If you don’t have a printer, you can complete the forms in MyChart, our patient portal, or arrive 30 minutes early to fill them out in person.