Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic
Take care of chronic (long-lasting) wounds with specialized treatment from the Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic inside Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Where we’re located in the hospital
Use the main entrance to enter Community Hospital. Just inside, you’ll find the hospital’s information desk, where you can ask for directions if needed. Staff or volunteers are available to accompany you or take you to the center in a wheelchair.
To find our clinic, head toward the Outpatient Surgery Center on the west end of the hospital. Just before the surgery center, take the stairs or elevator on the left up to the roof level. Upstairs, you’ll pass conference rooms before seeing the wound center entrance.
View more information about Community Hospital, including a complete interior map to help you navigate the building.
Complete wound care
Benefit from the expertise of nurses, technicians, and a multidisciplinary team of doctors who specialize in wound care. Count on us for treatments such as:
- Education on preventing new wounds
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), where you breathe in pure oxygen to help your wound heal while relaxing in a pressurized chamber
- Medications to treat infections
- Procedures to remove dead cells and allow healthy tissue to grow
- Special dressings for your type of wound
Learn more about our comprehensive wound care services.