Montage Health eVisit
Get fast medical care online — from your smartphone, computer, or tablet — provided by a Montage Medical Group or a United Concierge Medicine (UCM) clinician. Montage Health eVisit makes it easy and convenient for you to get the care you need, for more than 20 common conditions, 24/7.
If you need immediate medical care, call 911.
Start an eVisit now
Who can use an eVisit?
Anyone 18 years of age and older can receive treatment with an eVisit.
How much does an eVisit cost?
A Montage Health eVisit costs $25, similar to an insurance co-pay. You can pay with a credit card or a health savings account (HSA) card.
What conditions can be treated with an eVisit?
Our clinicians can often diagnose and treat common simple conditions that do not require an in-person physical examination during an eVisit:
- Allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, hay fever or eyes, ears, throat irritation
- Assorted upper respiration infections, including sinusitis, cold and flu
- Bladder infections in women (UTIs)
- Bug bites, including tick bites, and lice
- Eye infections, such as conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Lower back strain
- Many skin and nail conditions
- Minor burns
- Minor stomach or bowel problems, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, or acid reflux
- Mouth sores, including canker and cold sores
- Motion sickness prevention
- Stye, bump or bumps on the eyelid
- Swimmer's ear
- Tobacco use
- Vaginal yeast infections
How does an eVisit work?
Scheduling a Montage Health eVisit is easy. Simply visit evisit.montagehealth.org, click the "Start a Visit" button, then click the "Start Here" button under "New Patient." Next, select your medical group, and fill out a short questionnaire, which takes about 5 minutes.
Your answers will be reviewed by a Montage Medical Group or UCM clinician, who will make a diagnosis and create a personalized care plan just for you.
If your condition cannot be treated online through an eVisit, your clinician may recommend that you seek in-person care with your primary care provider or a walk-in service such as urgent care.
Can I receive prescriptions with an eVisit?
If your eVisit clinician prescribes a medication, we’ll send your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. We cannot refill prescriptions unrelated to one of the diagnoses above, and we do not prescribe anything controlled, such as narcotics, benzodiazepines.
Have a question about Montage Health eVisit?
View our frequently asked questions (FAQs).