About the Auxiliary
Founded in 1955 by eight community-minded women, the Auxiliary has grown to include more than 450 volunteers. Since its inception, 4 million hours of service have been donated by our volunteers.
Auxiliary volunteers are caring people who offer their time to help others and whose efforts enhance the quality of our hospital's healthcare. As part of the total healthcare team, they provide services that supplement those of the medical and paramedical staffs.
As a member of this dedicated group of hospital volunteers, you surely will find personal satisfaction and rewards from giving yourself toward meeting the needs of others.
The mission of the Auxiliary is to enhance, through volunteer efforts, the quality of service given for the comfort, care, and well-being of patients and the related needs of their families, visitors, staff, and the community at large.
Board of Directors
- President: Diana Busman
- VP Membership: Susan Murphy
- VP Auxiliary Services: Linda Murillo
- Treasurer: Jane Durant-Jones
- Secretary: Starra Hill
- Nominating Director: Bonnie Thornley
- Education Training Director: Marilyn Bachik
- Junior Volunteer Director: Joan Little
- Program Director: TBD
- Public Information Director: TBD
- Past President/Parliamentarian: Jane Durant-Jones