View the latest edition of Montage Health’s annual report, which highlights our people, projects, and impact on the Monterey County community.
2020: Montage Health’s year in review
2020 was a year unlike any other. Watch a film that underscores some of the unique challenges faced by our organization and community members like you, as well as what’s making us optimistic for better days ahead.
This video features stories about:
- Healthcare heroes responding to COVID-19
- Ohana’s strides forward to improve youth mental and behavioral wellness and resiliency today and our big dreams for the future
- MoGo Urgent Care’s uniquely patient-focused approach to urgent care and the critical role we played in community health in 2020
- Robotic surgery program, which puts advanced technology in the hands of trained specialists, improving patient outcomes and speeding the healing process
- Telemedicine services making it easy, convenient, and — during a time of social distancing — safer to get high-quality care, including mental health services for those dealing with the added stress of the pandemic
- Breast cancer survivor thanking the expert team at Carol Hatton Breast Care Center for the day-to-day support she needed — “you really are my angels on earth”
Inside the COVID-19 pandemic
Read our special report, “Inside the Pandemic,” to learn about our efforts to protect the health and safety of Monterey County residents during this historic, world-changing public health emergency.
Past annual reports
Check out previous versions of our annual report: