As of June 22, Montage Health is no longer holding large vaccine clinics. Instead, vaccines will be available in retail pharmacies, doctors’ offices and, ultimately, in pediatric offices when younger children become eligible. We thank our staff, volunteers, community partners, and Montage Wellness Center for helping to vaccinate more than 58,000 community members.
Where can I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19 vaccine providers in Monterey County*:
- Monterey County Health Department
- Pharmacies including CVS, Safeway, Lucky’s, Walgreens, Costco, and some independent pharmacies
- Doctors’ offices — check with your primary care doctor or pediatrician
- Health clinics — call your local public health clinic
- VNA Immunization Clinic — call (831) 648-3777 to make an appointment
* Most locations require an appointment via phone or website. If you do not have computer access, you can call the site directly or call 2-1-1 to make an appointment at participating sites.
Other ways to make a vaccine appointment:
Need proof of vaccination?
If you were vaccinated at a Montage Health/CHOMP clinic and lost your vaccination card:
We are not able to replace vaccination cards, but you do have other options:
- Your vaccine record is available in MyChart. You can download your vaccine record to your mobile phone or print it from your computer.
- You can also request a copy of your vaccine record from our Health Information Management department at (831) 625-4577 or email@example.com. Please include your full legal name and date of birth.
- Visit the California digital COVID-19 vaccine record portal
If you were vaccinated elsewhere and lost your vaccination card:
If you received a first dose vaccine from Montage Health and still need a second dose
If you received a first dose Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine from a Montage Health provider, you will need to receive a second dose from another vaccine provider. See the vaccine provider section above for a list of resources.