Your gifts at work during COVID-19
Your support keeps us strong, so we can keep you healthy — and we can’t thank you enough.
How your donations help
Your gifts make a difference in our response to the pandemic and our community's health and safety. They also show our patients and healthcare workers that Monterey County stands by them through this challenging time.
Impacting patient care
We’re proud of the work we do for people like Andy, a beloved local musician who survived a near-death experience with coronavirus. We need your support to continue this work.
Keeping healthcare workers safe
Your donations allow us to:
- Acquire specialized freezers for vaccine storage
- Clean N-95 masks for safe reuse
- Increase COVID-19 testing capacity with new laboratory equipment
- Purchase protective gear and rapid-results test kits
- Scale-up telehealth services and offer free eVisits for COVID-19 symptoms
- Support resiliency of healthcare staff impacted by the ongoing stress of the pandemic
- Train medical workers to serve in critical care settings
- Address other vital needs as they arise