Donor recognition program
Donating to Montage Health provides benefits beyond the good feeling of knowing you’ve helped strengthen our community. Allow us to show our appreciation with a special benefits program for donors.
What’s Partners in Caring?
Partners in Caring is a donor-recognition program to thank you for your generous philanthropic support of Montage Health. You join this respected group of donors when your cumulative giving reaches $50,000 or more (including pledges, outright gifts, planned gifts, or estate gifts).
Valuable donor benefits
To show our thanks, Partners in Caring donors receive:
- Access to a Montage Health Foundation representative (for non-medical needs) seven days a week
- Complimentary flu shot each year (as available)
- Invitations to special events
- Subscription to the monthly Harvard Health Letter
Extra support in the hospital
If you or an immediate family member is hospitalized at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, you’ll receive personal attention from a nurse liaison and Montage Health Foundation staff. An advocate is also available to assist you with non-clinical issues during your hospital stay.
While in the hospital, donors can make special requests for:
- Accommodation of non-medical needs, when possible and appropriate
- Assistance with transportation
- Use of Montage Health Foundation office and lounge at the hospital
- Visit from a Montage Health Foundation representative
Call (831) 625-4506 for more information about the Partners in Caring donor recognition program.