If you’re looking for a rewarding way to give back, volunteer through the Montage Health Foundation Auxiliary.
Every day, adult, collegiate and High School Service Learning Auxiliary volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of patients, visitors, and staff. Members of the Auxiliary:
- Enhance the healthcare experience for our patients
- Give personal attention, comfort, and care to patients and their families
- Greet and help visitors
- Support daily operations, administrative, medical, and patient services
Look forward to the satisfaction and enjoyment you’ll gain from helping others as an Auxiliary volunteer. Learn more about:
- How to become a volunteer – Apply to become an volunteer
- Volunteer opportunities – View available adult and collegiate or high school service learning volunteer opportunities
- Information for current volunteers – Access volunteer resources, including our online volunteer portals
Founded in 1955 by eight community-minded women, the Auxiliary has grown to include more than 250 volunteers. Since its inception, volunteers have donated more than 4 million hours of service.
The mission of the Auxiliary is to enhance, through volunteer efforts, the quality of service given for the comfort, care, and well-being of patients and the related needs of their families, visitors, staff, and the community at large.
Board of directors
- President: Linda Murillo
- Vice President of Membership: Susan Murphy
- Vice President of Auxiliary Services: Kim Forsberg
- Treasurer: Hope Cutino
- Secretary: Marilyn Bachik
- Nominating Director: Michael Adamson
- Education Training Director: Neil Poling
- High School Service Learning Director: Luke Dilger
- Program Director: Mary Woolwine
- Public Information Director: Stephen Lee
- Past President/Parliamentarian: Diana Busman