For current volunteers
Volunteers are special people who give their time and energy to help others. Montage Health Auxiliary volunteers make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients, families, visitors, and staff every day. Thank you for all you do to make Montage Health and Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula successful.
If you’re a current member of the Auxiliary, use the resources on this page to stay up-to-date and easily access documentation and links regularly used by volunteers.
VICNET is an online volunteer portal where you can check your schedule, sign-up for openings, and send and receive messages.
Log into VICNET
Volgistics is a web-based volunteer software system used for scheduling, reporting hours, sending reminders, recruiting volunteers, and more.
Log into Volgistics
View important information and documents, such as:
- Auxiliary Handbook [PDF], a guide for new members – Covers information about the Auxiliary, our uniforms and pins, membership policies and rules, board of directors, and by-laws
- Code of Ethical Conduct Handbook [PDF] – Details ethics expectations and lawful behavior for volunteers and all others associated with Montage Health
- Compliance training slides [PDF] – Describes the compliance program’s purpose, who oversees it, and how to report a concern or violation
- Class Marker website – Provides online safety testing
- Confidentiality of Patient and Hospital Business Information [PDF] – Focuses on patient and hospital privacy, confidentiality, and information security policies and procedures you agree to as a volunteer
- Montage Health organizational chart [PDF] – Shows the organizational structure of Montage Health entities
- Volgistics User Information [PDF] – Explains how to use Volgistics in a short, concise document
- What every Auxiliary member should know [PDF] – Presents a summary of Auxiliary history, services, membership, scholarships, and contributions to Montage Health
The following information is for new member training purposes: